The Growth & Leadership Center Presents
Leadership Online Event
Webinars for Professionals
New Directions for Developing Human Capital: Trends for 2015
May 28th, 2015 ~ 11:00-11:30 am (Pacific Time)
New survey indicates that the dynamics of the workplace are changing more rapidly than in the past 5 years. The implication is that Leaders and their teams must rethink their approach to human capital development to align with three key trends prevalent in this business environment.
Do your organization’s priorities need to be rethought?
Are your Flexible Work Arrangements up to date?
Are your talent retention efforts enough given a tightening skill and employment market?
Are you thinking strategically about your human capital initiatives to better empower your organization?
Join us as we explore and discuss the new data and what other top companies are thinking and doing to stay ahead of the pack. Our high-paced webinar is provided to Growth and Leadership Center’s clients and colleagues free of charge.
- Why we miss on human capital strategy
- The top trends in human capital from two major studies
- Ten key factors that will improve engagement
- GLC programs and resources
Who Should Attend?
- C-level, VP’s and senior leaders for all functions
- HR management and SBPs
- Program managers
- Training and development professionals
- Anyone responsible for growing and leading a company!